What do you get when you cross a honey bee and a mountain man? I think that might be a good joke, but I'll have to think of a punch line.
Meet Indiana Jones and the PUMPKIN of GLOOM!
"The wonderful thing about TIGGERS is tiggers a wonderful thing."She was very bouncy, flouncy and trouncy after consuming mounthfuls of candy that night.
Shipley as PIPPI LONG STOCKING and last of all....WINNIE the POOH.

The whole clan....
the pretty girls club,
Master Luke, Jen and Kelly McCoolest and Dianah and Erik Ness....wait...where is Dianah?
The cutest little red riding hood I've ever seen, plus the pregnant grandma and the biggest, baddest wolf! Tammy B. and her sweet girls.

The whole clan....
Well, almost. We had a few great friends over for "soup and cider".
the pretty girls club,
Master Luke, Jen and Kelly McCoolest and Dianah and Erik Ness....wait...where is Dianah?
The cutest little red riding hood I've ever seen, plus the pregnant grandma and the biggest, baddest wolf! Tammy B. and her sweet girls.
We celebrated 2 birthdays in November. Paul and Cecelia. It has been so long ago, I don't even remember what we did. Okay I do, but that seems like old news now.
Cecelia has two very good friends whose birthday is on the exact same day as hers, so we held a fairy party for all 3 of them, plus 2 or 3.
Cecelia, Britin and Cori. They found clues left by the fairies that led them on a treasure hunt and then built fairy houses up on the hill.
Seven today and growing like a weed! Cecelia is doing well in her ballet class and excelling in school and piano.
Her most loveable gift was this sweet kitten give to her by her dear primary teacher (don't worry, she cleared it with me first).
Paul promised to take us all out for mexican food if the Utes won. HOORAY for the UTES!! I didn't have to cook!
We were blessed to be able to travel up to Salt Lake for Thanksgiving and to hear his parents homecoming address from their mission they served in Greiswald, Germany. We are grateful for their safe return and for their great exampe to us.
Paul got to sneak in a few hours up on the slopes with Shipley and Wickman at Alta Ski resort before we had to turn around and come home. We loved being with cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents and dear friends and can't wait to go back. Please stay tuned for the following video on how safely cook bacon.
I came home from my walk on Friday morning to see Wickman dressed like this standing in front of the stove. Listen carefully. He is hilarious! The great thing is, is that he made this little video clip himself before I even got home.
Cecelia, Britin and Cori. They found clues left by the fairies that led them on a treasure hunt and then built fairy houses up on the hill.
Seven today and growing like a weed! Cecelia is doing well in her ballet class and excelling in school and piano.
Her most loveable gift was this sweet kitten give to her by her dear primary teacher (don't worry, she cleared it with me first).
Paul got to sneak in a few hours up on the slopes with Shipley and Wickman at Alta Ski resort before we had to turn around and come home. We loved being with cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents and dear friends and can't wait to go back. Please stay tuned for the following video on how safely cook bacon.





4 comments:
Wow. I don't even know where to start.
Although I must say that you people always look like you are having so much fun!
That is the funniest video clip of Wickman.
So does this mean we'll be expecting Christmas pictures in February.
I love your Christmas card.
Happy Birthday to Wickman. Love you all so much.
I love Wickman! Too cute! I have one question, why is my Uncle Keith hugging you in your Halloween pic? LOL!
That video stills cracks me up! You need to post the video of him dancing and practicing his moves in front of the mirror! HAHAHAHA!!!! You are going to have some SWEET black mail on him when the time calls for it! Fun update -we love your fam!
Post a Comment