Monday, September 10, 2007

The Ultimate Monster Truck Show






Happy or Sad? It's so hard to tell.




3 tickets to Monster Truck Rally $ 114

Dinner at the Panda Express $15

Memory with Dad? priceless





Boys and cars. Isn't that the title of a novel? Paul took the boys down to Phoenix on Saturday night to a Monster Truck show where they enjoyed lots of loud noise and plenty of testoterone. Maxwell woke up the following morning screaming due to a nightmare of the snake truck. Despite the bad dream, he is already begging to got back. Paul said he is taking the girls next year, but I think I'll stay back. I get plenty of thrills from completing a new scrapbook page.



4 comments:

Liz Green said...

How fun that you started a blog. I love it! I can't stop laughing after reading Wickman's story of the lost suit.

Anonymous said...

What great "guy fun"...looks like they had a blast. My boys would love that!

Teresa McCormack Flegal said...

You've made one grandmother very very happy. I'm going to be one of those that looks everyday and even if there are no new pictures, I'll just relish the old ones. Love and miss you. Mom

Natalie said...

Maxwell's picture is the perfect epitome of happiness! It looks like the boys had a blast - next year I'll stay behind with you while the boys go down...scrapbooking is always fun.
Isn't bloggin' the coolest??? I'm so glad you submitted!