Sunday, September 16, 2007

You say "tomato" I say "yuck!




Saturday we enjoyed 2 thrilling soccer games in Sedona, one of which Wickman scored 2 goals in and had a great "header" and the other where Shipley played incredible defense keeping the score at a mere 1 to 0 in her team's favor. We decided to stay up in Sedona and hit the creek where we spent the afternoon romping in the creek and playing on the red rocks. We had a blast! Wickman didn't care too much for the tomatoes in his burrito.













On the way to the river we gave the kids a lecture about swallowing the river water due to possible e-coli bacteria which tends to run higher in the late summer months from crowds up at slide rock. Thus, Paul and Maxwell's lips are sealed shut!
Syrelle preferred this nice piece of driftwood over her rice and bean burrito.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a fun time! Has is still been hot there? My boys miss the creek so much...you can't just jump in a go here. Alligators are in the lakes. Pat saw an eight foot alligator hunting ducks last weekend. Can't beat the quality time together as family.

Ali said...

Tell Wickman that his Aunt Ali hates tomato as well!

It looks like you had a great time! I can't believe Syrelle is walking. How exciting!!

Emma said...

Hi Taylors! I am so glad that you have a blog! yeah! wow, i cant believe how much everyone has grown! Soccer games, car shows, and trips to the creek, what an awsome family! I have been away way to long! I am here in Provo working as a paralegal and going to school! I love you all and you are always in my prayers! check out my blog when you get a chance!