I had insert this little "funny" that Maxwell said the other day. He was playing around in our closet when he found this can of athlete's foot spray. He looked at me and said,"Mom, is this for spiderman foot?" He asked me with such seriousness as this might be a true condition that Paul was using this spray to cure.
Make a wish!
Poor Cecelia had to spend her 6th birthday riding in the car for 9 1/2 hours as we traveled to Utah where we spend a fabulous thanksgiving weekend with the whole family (minus Mark and Liz). The food was delicious beyond description, but the company was even better. We got to rendez-vous with all of Paul's siblings (7 altogether) at the LaFeber's home. I don't think we have been altogether in many, many years and so attempted a group photo which was something just short of a miracle. Thank you Mike for taking the photo.
Buzzin' Cousins
Postponing Cecelia's birthday celebration one day wasn't such a hardship as she was able to have two birthday parties. One on each side of the family. She was treated like a queen! We all got our fill of pink cake (thanks Nanna!)
The Waiting Place
Maxwell is waiting patiently for his turn for a ride on the scooter. It was the highlight of his trip. Thanks to his loving aunt, uncle and bubba, he got plenty of thrills "scooting" around the neighborhood. The boys enjoyed their fishing trip with Uncle Andrew up at East Canyon. Even though it took all day to thaw out from enduring sub zero temperatures, it was worth it. They came home with 3 beautiful rainbow trout. Paul hadn't had enough fishing when returned and hit grandma Flegal's creek where they caught a brown! We enjoyed all the fish for lunch the next day.




3 comments:
Spiderman Foot...that is so funny!!! Your site looks great! Good job!
I agree with Natalie - your site does look great :)
We had such a great time having you here!!
Max looks so cute. I have the best photo on my phone of him wearing that silly red helmet. I remember him turning to me and saying, "I'm really cold. Can we go back?" He was unlike Wickman who said, "I don't care how cold I am....this is fun."
Post a Comment