BEANIE BABIES
Uncle Mike made all the kids beanies for Christmas this year. Thanks uncle Mike! WE LOVE YOU!
Our Christmas was very relaxing, yet we missed our family so much . Christmas just isn't the same without being around all of you. We're hoping that this is the 2nd to last time we'll be away.
We had our very first annual manger scene with just our kids. Shipley was the director and costume designer. Syrelle was the star.
..."TO BE TAXED WITH MARY, HIS ESPOUSED WIFE"
"AND THERE WERE COWBOYS ABIDING IN THE FIELD"
Maxwell insisted on wearing this cowboy hat, so he was the cowboy shepherd.
THE GREAT WISE ONE
We celebrated Wickman's 8th birthday on the 20th by hosting his first every friend brithday party. This time of year is so hectic, that his birthday is often an aftherthought. Paul took him and his friends up to the ward gym and they played a bunch of competition games.
We wish all of you a prosperous and happy new year!




6 comments:
Cute pics - Mike did a great job on those beanies. He really enjoys crocheting. I bet having your own manger scene with just your family was special...and more quiet I'm sure than what you are used to with all the cousins running around. Tell Shipley she did a fabulous job on the costume designs & Wickman makes one handsome cowboy shepherd :) I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas.
Your kids are too cute and they make me homesick to see them. I miss you guys
Eight is great Wickman! Happy birthday and cute pictures sara.
Hey I found you on Tara's blog. I love the beanie babies. Even better is the (leopard) cowboy shepard. happy new year!
Is Uncle Mike related to Prison Mike? He is quite the crotcheter.
Way cute pictures. I want to hear about Wickman's baptism. Perhaps I'll call you. Thanks again for all the baby/maternity clothes. You're the best.
Post a Comment