OH, CHRISTMAS TREE...
YES, IT IS JANUARY AND THIS IS AN OUTDOOR POOL
I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE...
We miss our relatives that moved out of Phoenix (you know who you are)! Now Paul and I take turns going into the temple. It was a beautiful day so the kids and I had a nice KFC picnic on the grass next to the visitor's center while Paul took his turn.
"I WANT MY LIFE TO BE AS CLEAN AS EARTH RIGHT AFTER RAIN"...
Wickman was baptized on January 5th at the Cottonwood, AZ stake center. We were so grateful to be able to have family attend and know that more of you would have been here if we weren't so stinkin' far away.
We enjoyed a nice lunch at our house afterwards and enjoyed being with our friends and family. Thank you for your support and love! Following are a couple of videos of our good times at the pool.




7 comments:
you are tugging at my heart strings. I need to come see you. I just need you guys
Congratulations Wickman! His countenance shines in that photo of him dressed in white :)
Also, that's great that you got such a great deal at the Radisson. How fun!!
that looks like alot of fun, but when your from az, it has to be at least 95 for me to get into an outdoor pool! So glad we have the inside pool at the YMCA.
Congrats to Wickman! I still remember my baptism...
And there are great instructions for music on my "Blog" link. Just hop on over and it's in the right hand column. Good luck!
The swimming looks very entertaining. I'm glad you could make a family trip out of it. I'm so happy for Wickman.
Paul used to superman me at the club way back when. He is such a fun guy.
Cory was so happy to be able to be a part of Wickman's confirmation. He is such a good boy.
Looks like you had a blast on your mini vacation to PHX. I loved the video footage.
You callin' me a freak? Just kidding, it would be nice to meet your brother. There are less and less outdoorsy people these days.
And, like always, your family looks AMAZING!
Post a Comment