
A BUNCH OF SLEDDING MANIACS!
Cecelia said on the way up to the mountain that she couldn't wait to eat the snow. Very interesting.
BABES IN SNOWLAND


Over the the past 6 years, believe it or not, I have grown fond of Camp Verde. Just 2 hours South we can be in the warmth (or extreme heat in the summer) of Phoenix. Just 30 minutes North West are the beautiful red rocks of Sedona for exceptional hiking. Just less than an hour East we found some snow to play in! The Prince family loaned us their exceptional snow gear so that we stayed warm and dry. Thank you so much! Wickman and Brigham got some sweet air that we wished we got on film. There is a group shot that for some reason I can't add on, so I'll just have to do another post with just that pic.
SNOW BUNNY

If you observe closely, you can see that I have a scarf wrapped around each ankle to keep them warm as Angie's sweet snow unitard was a little to short in the legs. Ready to hit the slopes!
...what did you say?

Shipley and Wickman had a contest to see how many pieces of 8.5 x 11 paper they could fit into their mouths. They are each holding up their fingers to show how many they fit. They were both gagging right after this photo. Weird contest.
NIGHTMARE ON AZURE DRIVE

After running Wickman up to the town gym, I walked in the door only to hear my baby girl crying and looking like a "nightmare" as Shipley described her. My brother Mike was doing everything he could to calm Syrelle down from her mishap with the cement bench in the backyard. Apparently, she was petting the cat, tripped and met the bench with her forehead. After a warm bath and a butterfly bandage, she was much better. Mike was a real life saver to me this week as Paul was out of town for a few days. He made dinner and babysat both of the nights he was here.
THANK YOU SO MUCH MIKE!
KATIE, THIS ONE IS FOR YOU
THIRSTY?
So, Syrelle has this weirdness about drinking the water that pools in the dishwasher door. I think to myself, "Oh, she must be thirsty!" So I give her a sippy cup with water in it. She then takes the cup, dumps it onto the dishwasher door and takes another drink. Figure that one out.
FIRST PLACE!
What a beauty! Paul and Wickman have spent the last couple of weeks working very hard on Wickman's pinewood derby car. Wickman designed the shape and picked the color. Paul cut it out for him and Wick sanded that thing until it was smoother than a baby's bottom. After several lessons on how to use spray paint, Wickman put on many layers of metalic paint and then applied lightening stickers and other various car parts that they took off some of his other cars. Their hard work paid off!
Following is a video of the race between Wickman's car and the car that took 2nd place. It was a close one. Wickman's car is on the left.
4 comments:
wow, you guys have been busy! Ok, here goes. Cold snow, I like it from the inside, how many papers can you get in your mouth? Owee, baby. It always looks horrible before the bath, Nice tongues, that doesn't look yummy to me and good job on the derby! That's a great lookin' car!! Keep the great pics coming!
That was a pretty intense blog! Your baby looks like a CSI picture! Uugh...I'm glad she's okay, it looked a lot better in church.
I miss the snow! Boohoo...
Congrats Wickman! Andrew was so pleased you chose the color purple for your derby-mobile :)
We cracked up so hard when we saw the photo of Syrelle re-hydrating herself via the dishwasher. She is inventive and so amazingly cute (as are all of they Taylor-tots!)... her head wound looked quite traumatic! I hope she heals up right quick!
Love to you all. We miss you.
It was good to see the pictures of your sweet family. My goodness they are growing up so fast. Congratulations on Paul's new job at the school. He will do such great work. I am proud of both of you. I keep hearing that he is going to be the next bishop of your ward. Wouldn't that be great. Hope all is well with you and your family. Remember that your Aunt Linda loves you.
Post a Comment