Monday, March 10, 2008

Mexico...the place we like to go!

RECREATING MEMORIES


Four years ago we went down to Rocky Point, Mexico with the Prince Family. They finally invited us to go with them again! We went over president's day weekend so it was still pretty chilly, but the kids had a blast exploring for creatures and treasures on the beach. Shipley and Maddie are trying to pull the faces that they did when they were four on the last trip. They did a pretty good job. I wish I had a scanner so that you could see the comparison.

OH, YEAH!

Brigham and Wickman at Sandy Beach

CECELIA AND LYDIA

showing off their pretty shells.



"SHARK'S HAVE SHARP TEETH"



I thought the kids were crazy to even get into their swim suits, let alone the freezing water. They have tougher skin than I do.


READY FOR A CLAM BAKE



FAVORITE MEMORIES: Playing at the beach, singing our Mexico song, eating out, relaxing on the verranda, finding starfish, and spotting the seal on our beach.


SKATE ON DUDE!


I promised the boys that I would take them to the skate park on friday if they finished their jobs. They met their end of the bargain.
Wickman had some pretty rough crashes and came home needing a few bandaids. Tough kid! He got to go Disneyland with Bubba for his 8th birthday and can't stop talking about the California Screamer. There are some great pictures, but my dad hasn't sent them yet. We'll post them next time.


GO SUNS!
Our dear friends gave us tickets to the Phoenix SUNS game for Friday night. They played the Utah JAZZ. It was a close game and very fun to watch. The JAZZ won by four and that was okay with us. We spent almost as much on drinks as we did on dinner. Thieving beverage vendors!
SEDONA, FAMOUS FOR THE ONLY TURQUOIS ARCHES IN THE WORLD!(I think)


Wickman made the all-star basketball team and their team won the championship! Way to go Wick! His team gave him the game ball.
(Wick is in the middle)
SHE'LL EAT MOUTHFULLS OF DIRT, BUT IS PICKY ABOUT A PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH.....GO FIGURE.

SYRELLE, READY FOR DAD TO TAKE HER TO THE MONSTER TRUCK SHOW.

This next video is hillarious. Watch the whole thing because the last tackle is the best!




8 comments:

Betty said...

Looks like you guys had a grand old time. Sara...why didn't I see you in your bathing suit? Was it a little cold? I loved the intense WWF moves that Syrelle dished out on the cat. I wonder where she learned those...PAUL.

SAM and RACHEL said...

SARA! i just found out that you guys have a blog....so i'll probably stock it every now and then....it was so good seeing you this week!

Mike Flegal said...

i love all the pics you have on here sara belle. lets get the summer pics going and see who can have the most outlandish adventure photos.. I wanna win but seeing the baby takin out the cat i dunno if i can top that!!

The Fish Family said...

Hey there Sara...I absolutely love your family. You are the cutest family that I know!! Good thing that Syrelle is so petite otherwise that cat would be hurting right now!! And yes, Sedona is the only place in the world that does not have golden arches!! I'm glad that you had a good time in Mexico and I'm sure I will see ya soon.

Emily said...

NEw pictures!!! They are fun pictures! It looks as if you have a blast in Mexico. Lucky traveling people. I have never really been anywhere. I guess I'll have to post photos of where I WANT to go until I actually go somewhere. Emily

Colton said...

Holy crap, I can't believe that cat isn't chewing her leg off. I think animals know when they are around babies, and that they have to play nice. Its strange, really.

I MISS MEXICO! On the bright side, I get to come to sunny, beautiful CAMP VERDE for Spring Break. Life stinks when you're broke.

Dawn said...

you know, that cat will definitley lose patience one of these times and you'll have another something to blog about!

Emily said...

I can't wait to see some pictures from your adventure to Germany! I have never been anywhere so when I see them I will pretend that I was there for each one. Nerdy, I know, but that's me - a big ol' nerd!