Monday, April 28, 2008

Germany Slide Show


Highlights of GERMANY trip

1. Being alone with Paul. It was like a never ending date!

2. Meeting my new nephew , Truman.

3. Our day in Central Park.

4. Seeing Keith and Kathie, meeting the members and missionaries in their branch and finding out what their mission is all about.

5. Meeting the Aurus family. Yeah... they are awesome!

6. Driving through the Bavarian Alps.

11 comments:

The Self's said...

Hello Sara, it's me, Melanie Self. I hope you don't mind me peeking in on your blog. (You can peek in on mine if you ever want). I got the link off of Emily's. Your trip looks awesome!! It's so beautiful there. I'm jealous...I have an Uncle that lives near Heidelburg, but I've never been there to visit. Maybe someday I can be a world traveler=).

Dawn said...

that looks like such fun. someday...wow, 11 days hu? I guess you couldn't jut come home a few days early hu? They all survived and you had a great time. 10 years?

Natalie said...

Sara,
I still can't believe you got your coat for free!!! You look so cute in it and your beret too! You are just a pretty lady! Germany looks GORGEOUS - what a great opportunity for you and Paul to get some alone time...11 days was way to long to be away. We missed you - so I can only imagine how the kiddos felt!

Emily said...

I am in awe with all the beauty you got to see first hand!!!!!!!The architecture was breathtaking! What an experience to have. So much fun to get a glimpse into your adventure! You and Paul looked like you were thoroughly enjoying yourselves!

Mike Flegal said...

Those pictures are AMAZING!! You guys really got around on your trip! Even I'm impressed.. I need to head back over and see some more..
Love you Tons!!!

Ali said...

You made two Flegal's very homesick for Landshut!! I can't believe how the Auras kids have changed since we left!

What a neat experience!!

Betty said...

Your pictures were fabulous. The song went really well. Good job Sara. You are turning into a great blogger...when you do it.

Liz Green said...

What a fun slide show. Thanks for sharing it with us. It was fun to see you near sights we had been last year. It brought back great memories.

Emily said...

Sara, I took some fun pictures of your kids at the program tonight. I don't know if you took any or not. I don't know your email address or I would email them to you. If you would like them email me. emilykfd@yahoo.com

*Molli* said...

Paul, some of us men in our ward me personally can't keep up with how stinkin good of a dad and husband you are...you need to slow down a bit.jk Paul you are a great man I enjoy when I get to talk to you because you have so much advice and it's always something that I look forward too because I think you are great man. Your family teaches my family alot and I hope to someday be more like you as a dad to my kids. Father and sons was great me and molli think a lot of you and your wife have a great day see ya around Kendall

Emily P said...

Sara!I love the pictures! It is so good to see Mom and Dad. Did you get my email about the Taylor wed site? Love ya-Em