A week after we got home, the kids and I walked in the Lake Montezuma 4th of July parade. Angie and Natalie put it all together and did a great job. It was super hot though. Thankfully we got to spend the afternoon at Tammy's pool cooling off and eating good food. She is so nice to share her blessings with us. Out of all weirdness, the Casino put on the fireworks on July 3rd. So, I missed them but Shipley and her friend Anna watched them from the playground. Katie gave us all matching red t-shirts that we decorated with bleach so that we could be festive that day. Thanks Katie! We love you!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
The Most Beautiful Place on Earth
Some people might argue, but I believe Lake Powell to be one of the most beautiful places on earth. We had such a great week there with my parents, my sister Katie and her husband, Mike and then the Ipson family for a few days. The weather was fantastic and the company unbeatable. Paul even jumped the entire wake on the wakeboard! Shipley and Wickman had some good runs too, but our biggest laughs came from riding the 3 man tube. We were sad as the week came to a close and we had to part, but all good things must come to an end. Thanks Mom and Dad for sharing your fun toys with us!




A week after we got home, the kids and I walked in the Lake Montezuma 4th of July parade. Angie and Natalie put it all together and did a great job. It was super hot though. Thankfully we got to spend the afternoon at Tammy's pool cooling off and eating good food. She is so nice to share her blessings with us. Out of all weirdness, the Casino put on the fireworks on July 3rd. So, I missed them but Shipley and her friend Anna watched them from the playground. Katie gave us all matching red t-shirts that we decorated with bleach so that we could be festive that day. Thanks Katie! We love you!
A week after we got home, the kids and I walked in the Lake Montezuma 4th of July parade. Angie and Natalie put it all together and did a great job. It was super hot though. Thankfully we got to spend the afternoon at Tammy's pool cooling off and eating good food. She is so nice to share her blessings with us. Out of all weirdness, the Casino put on the fireworks on July 3rd. So, I missed them but Shipley and her friend Anna watched them from the playground. Katie gave us all matching red t-shirts that we decorated with bleach so that we could be festive that day. Thanks Katie! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Lake Powell, Lake Powell, Lake Powell!!!
We'll be seeing your cute family soon! I loved the parade idea. What a neat concept.
Right on! with the music sare.. Love the pics.. i cannot wait for our next adventure.
Brent actually ordered all of the shirts. He helped out so much. The only reason it was late is because I tried to help. I am glad the shirts worked out for you. This year we just used craft paint and stencils. They were super duper cute. Did they all fit? I hope so. Love you lots.
Love your pics. You guys are sucha cute family. Is that you on the tub, Pregnant? I could never get away with that with my ulta-protective family not letting me do anything while I'm prego.
I mean tube.
Talofa!
Hey Sara, I've been cruising the CV blog world for a time to get to know folks...I guess it was finally time I officially said "HI!"...Hope you don't mind that I "stumbled" on your blog :)
Oh, and yes, I am completely with you...Lake Powell is beautiful...in fact, I think the deserts are the most underated, extradordinary places on the planet!
Post a Comment