Friday, November 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I briefly mentioned Syrelle's birthday in a blog a few down from this one, but I thought that she deserved her own post. Syrelle has been and continues to be ray of sunshine in our lives. She is not only cute enough to want to squeeze, but she is so loving and fun. Because she is so petite, she gets away with a lot more than she should for her age. Grandma Kathie and Grandpa Keith gave her this little doll that came with a sleeping bag. She fell asleep with it in her arms that night. I love this picture. Shipley made, frosted and decorated the cake. She knew exactly what Syrelle would like.
As I mentioned in a later blog, we had Natalie, Lillie and Abby over for dinner (Cory was working) because Lillie is Syrelle's best buddy. We had red beans and rice with homemade bread because all Syrelle would say she wanted for her birthday dinner was chocolate cake.




Natalie made this adorable reversible apron that she gave to Syrelle. Relle came away from making a homemade batch of cookies without having to change her clothes! It is great! Thanks Nat! Nanna and Bubba sent dress ups with accessories, which of course she loves. I hate watching my little girl get bigger, but some things we can't change. I am trying to enjoy every moment with her, especially these last few weeks before we welcome our new little guy into the world. Only 2 more weeks! Read on....the next 2 posts are new too!





8 comments:

Ali said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Syrelle!

Shipley did a great job decorating her cake, I was so impressed. I loved her birthday crown and the expression on her face when she was being sung too...

That apron is too cute for words. What a doll. 2 more weeks... I can't believe it Sara! We're so excited for you guys!

Colton said...

Oh, Little Relle...she's growing up so fast!

It looks like she is under a police interrogation in that first picture, but the second one is adorable. I guess you should keep her.

Emily P said...

What a cute neice I have. I want to keep her in my pocket!

Liz Green said...

Happy Birthday Syrelle. It's hard to believe that she's already 3 and still just a peanut. I love the apron on her. So Cute!

The Fish Family said...

Happy birthday to Syrelle! Even though I am way late in wishing it to her. She is adorable and I miss seeing her and all of you too. Please tell Shipley 'hi' for me and please give her a hug too! Hope you are feeling good and I will talk to you later!

BnK said...

She is so cute. -Betty

Nancy Page said...

Rellie totally deserves her own post. And she is just so darn cute! Happy birthday Syrelle.
I really can't believe how fast time has flown by. I miss you guys like crazy. Thanks for the updates!

Nancy Page said...

Like the new setup, too :)