Friday, November 6, 2009

Just in case you had any doubt

I realized the other day that I didn't have any profiles of me pregnant with this little caboose, so here I am at 8 months pregnant. I am so excited to get my body back, but it is so great to feel the little guy kicking all around inside of me. I am posing next to our addition, just waiting for the doors to arrive. We had a very low key birthday party for Syrelle this year. We invited the Ipson's over for dinner because their daughter Lillie is Syrelle's best friend. She loves the crown we made for her, can you tell?

Natalie had an amazing birthday party for Cory. We had to come dressed in attire from his birth year. Can you guess the year? We had a lot of fun. Shipley won a chia pet and Paul was voted by Cory for best costume. You can't really tell because it is dark, but he is wearing a huge black Afro.

Syrelle found a caterpillar...a larva of a spinneret moth I think.... and she carried it around for hours until all the insides were squeezed out and it lay limp in her hand. You can kind of see her haircut in this photo which I had to adjust around a haircut she received from her friend on one side. She got about 1.5 inches chopped off from her friend. She looks cute anyway.


In case any of you were wondering about the ultrasound that we had done to determine the gender of this baby, this is it. Check out that profile. It is pretty obvious he is a boy isn't it?
I am so ready to have this baby!






1 comment:

Nancy Page said...

That's great! The ultrasound pic and Rellie haircut.
You look so cute with your big ol' belly at the top. Tell Paul to put us on his call list when you have the little guy. Luv ya!